Wolf dual convection delivers unsurpassed flexibility and control. Intuitive and easy to command from the rotating control panel. Choose the framed or unframed door design in Classic Stainless. Our exclusive premium finishes, Platinum Stainless and Carbon Stainless, are available in unframed only. The Wolf 30" L Series Single Oven pairs nicely with the Wolf microwave, which is exactly the same width.
- Dual convection system with two fans and four heating elements
- Ten cooking modes, including bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (accessory required) and proof
- Rotating glass touch control panel
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior
- Three removable racks with full-extension bottom rack and removable six-level rack guides
- Large viewing triple-pane window
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil element
- Temperature probe and receptacle
- Self-clean, delayed start and Sabbath feature
- Door hinge with hydraulic damper
- Dual interior halogen lighting
Offer Expires: 1/1/2018 to 6/30/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/30/2018
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf Refrigerator plus Range Package, or a qualifying Refrigerator plus Wall Oven plus Cooktop Package, and choose to receive a $1,000 rebate or three points you can redeem for a variety of Wolf Gourmet Products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/30/2018. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to obtain, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the postmark date. Rebate information provided by this site does not constitute an offer of a rebate. Our rebate information may be inaccurate or incomplete. Please obtain a copy of the actual rebate form for complete details and any applicable limitations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.