Its sometimes a hard task to keep cool and comfortable when the mercury rises, but its made a lot easier with this potent 18,000 BTU window air conditioner. This model is designed to effectively cool down an area up to approximately 1000 square feet in space with its quiet four-way air-direction system.This appliance is made Energy Star compliant to help keep hydro bills down. The ozone layer has been taken into consideration and thats why this appliance runs on environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant. Additional energy costs can be saved by utilizing the contemporary energy-saver switch which can cycle the fan on and off when the compressor has shut down. The integrated remote unit and electronic controls with LED display allow you to set the temperature quickly and easily between 17C and 30C (62.6F - 86F). Youll also be able to sleep in comfort as the advanced sleep mode function makes sure the room doesnt become too cool during the night. To turn the air conditioner on and off at any hour you choose, simply program the automatic on/off feature. The air conditioner also offers a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- 18,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- 230V energy requirement
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls LED display and remote control
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Slide out chassis for easy installation
- Variable temperature control from 17C - 30C (62F - 86F)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 27.5" 40.5" wide
- Minimum window height required: 18.5 inches
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.