Blaze presents the Blaze Professional Grill as a leader in the industry regarding the thickness of its components resulting in irrefutable durability while providing an effective cooking system. By the precision mixing of fuel and oxygen, Blaze Professional achieves extraordinary searing temperatures while maintaining low gas consumption per burner when compared to the top performing grill brands. The Professional's Illumination system compliments its unmistakable style giving an appearance to catch every admiring eye! As of March 15, 2016 - Blaze gas grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the main burners, cooking grids, body, flame tamers, heat zone separators, warming rack, and control valves. While ignition, electronic, and lighting systems are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
- 2 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel H burners
- 18,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total of 36,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Rotisserie kit includes a waterproof motor
- Heavy 12mm stainless steel hexagon cooking rods maximize durability
- 630 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Individual flash tube secondary ignition
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray and removable baffles for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat
- Illuminated control knobs for evening gatherings creates a sophisticated appearance
- Interior lights help navigate the grilling surface at night
- Blaze Grills offers an impressive Lifetime Warranty
||24 1/8" H x 26 5/8" W x 28 3/8" D
||10 1/2" H x 24 7/8" W x 23 5/8" D
|Total Cooking Area
|Number of Main Burners
|Main Burner Configuration
|Grilling Surface BTUs
|Infrared Main Burner
||304 Stainless Steel
|Cooking Grid Material
||304 Stainless Steel
|Cooking Grid Dimensions
||24 1/2" W x 19 15/16" D
||WARRANTY ON PARTS EFFECTIVE 3-15-16 :
Main Burners - Lifetime (Parts Only)
Cooking Grids - Lifetime (Parts Only)
Body - Lifetime (Parts Only)
Flame Tamers + Heat Zone Separators - Lifetime (Parts Only)
Warming Rack - Lifetime (Parts Only)
Valves - Lifetime (Parts Only)
Ignition, Electronics, and Lighting systems - 1 year (Parts Only)
||Natural Gas (NG): 1/2"
Propane (LP): 3/8"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.